WHO Director-General’s remarks at the media briefing on 2019-nCoV on 11 February 2020.
- WHO Director-General’s remarks at the media briefing on 2019-nCoV on 11 February 2020.https://www.who.int/zh/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-2019-ncov-on-11-february-2020(Accessed February 11, 2020)
- Pulmonary pathology of early-phase 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia in two patients with lung cancer.J Thorac Oncol. 2020; 15: 700-704
- Risk factors associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome and death in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 pneumonia in Wuhan, China [e-pub ahead of print]. JAMA Intern Med.accessed March 13, 2020)
Drs. Tu and Fang equally contributed to this work.
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy